Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nominal Sentence

Nominal Sentence : am, is , are (Present Tense)

I : am
You, They, We : are
She, He, It : is

Adjective :
- Busy
- Handsome
- Clever
- Dilligent
- Smart
- Humble
- Cheerful
- Friendly
- Shy
- Tidy (rapi)
- Kind
- Funny
- Stupid
- Cute
- Fussy
- Talkactive
- Flirt ( kanji/ganjen)
- Stingy (pelit)

Formula :
I.   S + to be ( am, is , are) + adjective

Example :
1. (+) Tedy is flirt
    (-)  Tedy isn't flirt
    (?)  Is Tedy flirt ?

2. (+)  My pen and your pen are cute
    (-)  My pen and your pen aren't cute
    (?)  Are my pen and your pen aren't cute ?

3. (+) Your cat is funny
    (-)  Your cat isn't funny
    (?)  Is your cat funny ?

4. (+) Their performance is so great
    (-)  Their performance isn't so great
    (?)  Is their performance so great ?


II. S + to be ( am, is, are) +  noun

Example :
1. (+) I'm a student
    (-)  I'm not a student
    (?)  Am I a student ?

2. (+) She is a teacher
    (-)  She isn't a teacher
    (?)  Is She a teacher ?

3. (+) It is a book
    (-) It isn't a book
    (?) Is it a book ?

4. (+) They are lawyer
    (-)  They aren't lawyer
    (?)  Are they lawyer


III. S + to be (am, is , are) + adverb

example :
1. (+) She is in the office
    (-)  She isn't in the office
    (?)  Is She in the office ?

2. (+) We are in the Global
    (-)  We aren't in the Global
    (?)  Are We in the Global ?

Lesson ( for Elementary school - Senior High school)
Lecture ( for college)
Course ( for S2, S3)

Mole : tahi lalat
Pimple : Jerawat
Dimple : Lesung pipit



No comments:

Post a Comment